Project Management Lead
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery, coordination, and management of client projects and programs, within overall objectives, timeline and budget. The Assistant Project Manager will communicate with various team members including business development, lab operations, data management and finance to ensure harmonization of goals, and to proactively identify and remedy obstacles to success. The Assistant Project Manager will track KPIs, provide project updates and answer client questions. Most importantly, their success will enable FlowMetric to continue to expand and meet its lofty goals.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Supports Lab Operations with all administrative aspects of projects to meet agreed upon timelines.
- Engages with clients while having a strong grasp of business needs and project expectations through SOW review.
- Update project plans based on project scope and objectives.
- Ensures project trackers are up-to-date.
- Communicates with cross discipline team members, ensuring all parties are on track with project requirements.
- Schedules and attends client calls, taking and distributing minutes with action items.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Manage customer satisfaction, reporting on any issues.
- Perform lessons learned following project completion.
- Coordinates with Business Development team and Lab Operations on amendments as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Life Sciences.
- 1-3 years of experience in Life Sciences industry as a client facing project manager.
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification beneficial but not required.
- Background in CRO or Biopharma a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across functions successfully.
- Capable of leading and executing internal process improvement efforts from end to end.
- Experience with / understanding of GLP principles, able to write SOPs as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
- Highly customer service-oriented role, must be adaptable and able to think quickly on the spot.
- Must be highly organized.
- Dynamic thinker, proactive and able to work independently.
- This position is a permanent, full-time position.
- This position requires working in our offices and laboratories, located in Doylestown, PA.
- Opportunities for growth for highly motivated individuals - FlowMetric promotes from within.
- FlowMetric offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities.
- Full Time Employee Benefits Include: Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K with matching contributions, eligible for Employee Stock Options.
Location: Doylestown, PA
Click here to apply