FlowMetric Life Sciences, Inc. is a global contract research organization (CRO) and a leader in providing flow cytometry, single-cell proteomic and cell sorting services to support drug discovery, research, and clinical trials. We serve partners in multiple fields including biotechnology, small and large cap pharmaceuticals, hospitals and academic institutions. Our world headquarters are in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA and our European offices and laboratories are located at the OpenZone Innovation campus in Bresso (Milan), Italy.
We are looking to hire a Director of Sales for the European area. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our global sales team. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue by maintaining and growing a client base of both Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients throughout Europe.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives.
- Obtain new business and build on existing client relationships with the relevant stake holders including scientists and outsourcing managers.
- Develop and present custom capabilities presentations to professional audiences (physicians, scientists and other stakeholders); demonstrate how FlowMetric core capabilities align with their objectives.
- Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in the EU assigned geographic region.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- 3-5 years of successful laboratory experience in immunology and/or oncology space.
- Experience working with flow cytometry based assays a must.
- A proven track record in Life Science sales.
- Previous experience working within a Pharmaceutical or CRO environment with multiple stakeholders and presenting to management a plus.
- MS in Biology/Chemistry or equivalent experience preferred.
- Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Must be able to travel within the EU and occasionally to the USA.
- Competitive Salary plus bonus, commiserate to the experience of the candidate.
- Italian labour contract.
- Lab/office location is in Bresso (Mi), Italy but candidate may live anywhere within Europe.
Location: Bresso (Mi), Italy
Email resumes to: FMjobs@flowmetric.com